Valentines day is almost here so why not get your sweetie some delicious Fudge? Charmed Sweets is offering gift packaged Fudge or Brownies or Cupcakes. Comes with a message card. You can see flavors and pricing below. We offer a delivery service in and around the Montreal and Laval areas for an extra fee.
Remember sweets are not just for Valentines! Birthdays, parties, events … even when your sweet tooth has a craving !!
Fudge Flavors: 1. Sucre à la Crème
2. Irish Cream
3. Chocolate Mint
4. Dark Chocolate
Brownies: 1. Dark chocolate brownie with a hint of cinnamon
2. Marble Brownie (chocolate and vanilla)
3. Chocolate Toffee Brownie
Cupcakes: 1. Vanilla cake with Raspberry Swiss Buttercream
2. Chocolate with Salted Caramel Buttercream
3. Red Velvet with Swiss Buttercream
4. Vanilla Bean cake with Mocha Frosting
Cupcakes can be decorated with an edible heart topper or chocolate heart, your choice.
You can place your orders at email@example.com
You will receive a Paypal invoice with order details and for payment.
CakePoPs and Mini Cupcakes seem to be the favorite the last few weeks. And why not? They are simple to make (maybe those decorations can take a little time, un hunhhhhh :0 right?) and they are simple to eat, no messiness, just pop ’em into your mouth e-a-s-y.
Here are a few pics I’m posting, cuz I have yet another cakepop ad mini cupcake order to get started on lol!
Awww Jelly-Rolls… don’t you just love them? They are such a versatile dessert in my opinion. The ingredients can be so simple or slightly complicated, but whatever you choose, however you decorate them, they can be quite awesome. I have made many a jelly-rolls and they are one of my favorites because you can just about make any flavor and fill them with whatever you want. Possibilities are endless and they are the perfect treat for your holiday (or any day) dessert table. Just saying….
My Black Forest Jelly Roulé complete with Kirsch soaked sour cherries and dark chocolate fans (or my attempt at making fans, hahaha) …Magnifique!
Created a Despicable Me Minion cake for a Minion & hockey lover, a Montreal Habs hockey lover at that! At least she has good taste lol! First time making a minion, hopefully won’t be the last. They are so adorable, I just wanted to hug him, but I guess that would not be such a good idea, so I guess you could say I just wanted to EAT him!
Vanilla cake with a Mocha Cream Filling and a Mocha Cream Frosting, entirely covered in fondant.
First post for 2015! !! HaPpY NeW YeAr from Village Sweets !!
Haven’t had much time for blogging…Oooops!
Christmas is over (already!) and after all the buches, the cakes, the cookies, I think one of my favorite things was making the Candy Cane Lollipops. I was asked to donate some sweets for a fund raiser (The Children’s Wish Foundation) and I happily agreed, and decided to make some colorful red and green candied popcorn in cello bags with festive Christmas ribbon. I also made these Candy Cane Lollipops in Chocolate and White Chocolate. In my haste to finish things on time, I forgot my camera for the popcorn, but I did get a picture of the lollipops.
Village Sweets likes to bake…today was a Cheesecake and Pretzel day. Homemade desserts are simply the best, a Toffee Caramel Cheesecake, um yum! I think it is one of my favorites. And Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels, when they are hot out of the oven and dipped in the sugar and spice mixture, well what can I say…Delissssh! Two very different desserts that just melt in your mouth.
Tis the season for Yule Logs! Village Sweets is taking orders for the popular Bûche de Noël for the holiday season 2014 and New Years. The following is a list of our Bûche flavors…
C’est le temp pour commander vos Bûches de Noël pour le temps des Fêtes! Ceci est une liste de les saveurs…
BÛCHES TRADITIONELLE / TRADITIONAL LOGS
1. Gâteau au Vanille avec une Crème Mocha, enrobé d’une glaçage au Chocolat (photo). / Vanilla Cake with a Mocha Cream Filling, Frosted in Chocolate with Chocolate Bark Shavings (pictured). $48.00 (12 morceaux / 12 servings).
2. Gâteau au Vanille avec une Crème Framboise, enrobé d’une glaçage à la Vanille avec du Chocolat Blanc (photo). / Vanilla Cake with a Raspberry Cream Filling, Frosted in a Vanilla Buttercream with shards of White Chocolate (pictured). $48.00 (12 morceaux 12 servings).
3. Bûche Forêt Noire, Gâteau au Chocolate imbibé de sirop Krich enrobé en Chantilly à la Vanille avec un Croustillant Praliné et une Mousse au Chocolat et des eventails Chocolat. / “Black Forest” Log, Chocolate Sponge Cake with Kirsch Syrup, a Vanilla Chantilly Coating, including a Crunchy Praline and Chocolate Mousse, decorated with Chocolate Fans. $59.00 (12 morceaux / 12 servings)
BÛCHES À LA CRÈME GLACÉE (Mousse – Sorbet) / ICE CREAM YULE LOGS (Mousse – Sorbet)
PRIX / PRICE: Petit / Small $42.00 (6-8 mrcx. / 6-8 serv.) Moyen / Medium $55.00 (10-12 Mrcx. / 10-12 serv.) Large / Large $64.00 ( 14-16 Mrcx. – 14-16 Serv.)
1. Bûche “Automne Épicée”, Crème Glacée au Chocolat, Sorbet Poires Épicée, Gâteau aux Épices, décorer avec bâton de canelle, Gâteau enrobé avec une glaçge au Chocolat. / “Spiced Autumn” Log, Chocolate Ice Cream with a Glazing of Chocolate, filled with Spicy Pear Sorbet and a layer of Spicy Sponge Cake, decroated with Cinnamon Sticks.
2. La Bûche “Fruits Rouge”, Glaçe au Yoghurt Marbrée de Fruits Rouge avec une Mousse Glacée au Cassis, Gâteau au Framboise, décorer avec Macarons Rose + Vert et Pistaches. / “Red Fruit” Log, Raspberry Sponge Cake with a Frozen Blackcurrant Mousse, Marbled Yogurt Ice Cream with Red Fruit, decorated with Pink and Green Macarons and Pistachios.
3. Bûche “Citron”, Crème Glacée Citron, un Coulis à la Framboise, Meringue aux Amandes, Pâté Sablée aux Amandes, décorer avec Meringue aux Amandes et Framboises. / “Lemon” Log, Shortbread cookie layer, Lemon Ice Cream and a Raspberry Coulis center, decorated with Almond Meringue and Raspberries.
4. Bûche “Café”, Dacquoise aux Éclats de Chocolat, Crème Glacée aux Café, Parfait Chocolat, Glaçage Noir, décorer avec du Chantilly Vanille, Macaron au Chocolat et des Fils Chocolat. / “Coffee” Log, Chocolate Sponge Cake, Filled with a Coffee Ice Cream and Chocolate Parfait, a Dark Glaze covering and decorated with Vanilla Chantilly Swirls, Chocolate Macarons and Chocolate Ribbons.
Les Bûches seront disponibles pour une temp limité. Dernière date pour commander et le 22 Décembre, 2015.
The Yule Logs will be available for a limited time. Last day for ordering is December 22, 2015.
Village Sweets created their first “Make-Up” cake… woohoooo! First the cake, a vanilla cake with a Dulce de Leche filling plus a whipped cream filling and I frosted the cake with a smooth Vanilla Butter Cream frosting and topped it all off with a Pretty Pink Fondant covering. A quilted look with silver Dragées just made it gorgeous, some gum paste make up accessories and voilà this cake was ready to get eaten!
A Blue Christening cake for Olivier Ismael Edmond for his special day! Village Sweets baked a 4 layer White Cake filled with Mocha Cream and is frosted in our delicious Swiss Butter-cream Icing and covered in a blue Fondant. Enjoy your wonderful day and thank you for choosing Village Sweets !
Village Sweets made some Cookie Shots for Crèmerie Lafontaine (St-Hubert, Montreal). The cookie shots are lined with the finest belgium chocolate and filled with delicious creamy soft serve ice cream with a hot cup of coffee…OOOHHH MY! Crèmerie Lafontaine has tons of flavored belgium chocolate to choose from for dipping your ice cream cones or pouring over your sundaes.